For 24 hours before the wrap, do not eat any potato chips, pretzels (salty foods), donuts, candy, cake (sugary foods), fries, burgers, tacos (fast foods), diet soda, coffee (caffeinated beverages), greasy or vinegary foods.
The Day of the Body Wrap:
1. Shower that morning or day with a clear liquid soap that does not contain oils or animal fats.
2. Do not put any lotions or oils on your body parts that will be wrapped.
3. Do not forget to bring dry underwear and socks for your feet.
The Evening of the Body Wrap:
- Do not shower for the next 24-hours.
- Drink 48 ounces of water.
- For 24 hours after do not eat any potato chips, pretzels (salty foods), donuts, candy, cake (sugary foods), fries, burgers, tacos (fast foods), diet soda, coffee (caffeinated beverages), greasy or vinegary foods.
The Next Morning:
1. You may wipe down your skin with plain water. Do not shower with hot water. The solution continues to work for 3 days.
2. You can wash the important parts and wear deodorant.
The Following Three Days:
1. Drink 1 gallon of water per day for the next three days.
- Continue to eat wholesome foods, prepared simply.
3. Eat lots of celery for the natural salt it contains; or if you can’t eat celery, take 1/8 tsp of sea salt for every 10 glasses (80oz) of water you consume to stay balanced.
Accompanying Supplements to Help Get Good Results:
- Take 1 tbsp Psyllium husk 2 – 3 times per day in juice or water.
- Evening primrose oil capsules.
- Have a smoothie made with a handful of kale, spinach, & berries, 1 banana, 2 oz yogurt, 1 tbsp flax oil and 1 cup water. Drink 1x daily.
- Get wrapped 3 – 7 more times a week apart for greater results. Follow your guidelines and book your next appointment.