The Evening after the Sauna Therapy:
- Wipe down your skin with a mixture of ¼ cup apple cider vinegar or lemon juice mixed in 16 ounces pure water.
- Take a cool shower.
- Moisturize your skin with natural olive, safflower, sunflower or coconut oils.
- Drink 48 ounces of water.
- Eat lightly for the remainder of that day.
The Following Three Days:
1. Wash your body as you normally would. Use natural olive, safflower, sunflower or coconut oil on your skin to nourish your body.
2. Drink 1 gallon of water per day for the next three days to flush your lymphatic system of the toxins that were set free from your cells. Take 1/8 tsp sea salt for every 10 glasses (80oz) of water you drink to replace lost electrolytes.
3. Drink vegetable and fruit juices
4. Continue to eat wholesome foods, prepared simply.
Accompanying Supplements to Help Get Good Results:
- Ginger tea to help loosen old accumulated mucus in your body.
- Flax seed oil to help nourish your cells (see item 6 below).
- Lemon water in the mornings to help cleanse your digestive tract.
- Take liquid or powdered calcium 2 times daily while getting slim (they are more easily absorbable).
- Daily make and drink smoothie made of a handful of kale, spinach, & berries, 1 banana, 2 oz yogurt, 1 tbsp flax oil and 1 cup water.
- It takes more than 1 session to get results. For a slimming effect, you will need at least 4 sessions. Follow you instruction and book your next appointment.